Hybrid Battery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

voltage range on good cells 2002 prius

Go down

voltage range on good cells 2002 prius Empty voltage range on good cells 2002 prius

Post  brian Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:00 pm

i have 6.5v on 37 cells and 7.2 on the last one, my charge % on the scan tool read 4% charge If i add that up it is 247.7 volts. at a full charge of 273.6v that is 90% charged. all i had for DTCs was p3000. and the engine would not crank. the story I was told was they started it up on our lot, let it run went back out a hour later and the engine was not running they parked it and the nex day they took it down the road and it quit moving. I though the engine quit and they drained the battery. any help would be great.

brian

Back to top Go down

voltage range on good cells 2002 prius Empty Hi Brian-

Post  Admin Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:06 pm

Hi Brian-

I am going to need a little more information about his.

So, the car died, I am assuming it was sitting there, and they attempted to move it and found that it was dead?

When the Prius stopped moving, did any lights come up on the dash, or better yet.. Did all of the lights come up on the dash? This would include the triangle light on the screen on your dash.

What year is the Prius?

How many miles are on it?

Let me know, and I should be able to get you a more accurate answer.

Thanks!

hybridbatteryrebuild.com

Admin
Admin

https://hybridbattery.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down